30- Day Weight Loss System (30 Day Nutritional Cleansing Program)
If you don’t have a blender and would like to enjoy a smoother and creamier shake, we recommend the Weight Loss Premium Pack (which also comes with not only an IsaBlender, but a whole range of Isagenix Products designed to combat the root causes of aging).
The 30-Day Weight Loss System (previously known as the 30-Day Nutritional Cleansing Program) is Isagenix’s top selling Pak. Providing you with two of your three meals a day, plus vitamins and minerals (these products are brimming with superfoods and adaptogenic herbs), you are set up for a win. After your 30 days, we think your body will have never felt so good! Designed to cleanse your body at a cellular level, this is the pack of Isagenix products you need if you are looking to lose weight, start a long-term lifestyle decision, or you want to simply cleanse your body from impurities.
Retail Price: $504.16
Sign Up and Save Price: $378.12 (+ $25 Signup Fee – Save $107!) This amounts to about $6 a meal, plus vitamins and minerals – and worth every cent!
The Isagenix 30-Day Weight Loss System
This Isagenix program is the most popular product package, for one simple reason – it gives results! Watch the video below to find out how to make the most of your 30-days. We look forward to hearing about your transformation.
If you are looking to make gains at the gym and build more lean muscle, then we recommend that you check out Energy & Performance Paks, which are loaded with the extra protein and supplements you need to recover and build muscle, fast.
The 30-Day Nutritional Cleansing Program Contains:
- 4 x IsaLean Shake canisters (choose from the delicious Creamy Dutch Chocolate or Creamy Dutch Vanilla – or grab 2 of each!)
- 1 x Ionix Supreme
- 2 x Cleanse for Life
- 1 x Natural Accelerator
- 1 x Isagenix Snacks
- 1 x IsaFlush
- 1 x Instructional Booklet (with easy-to-follow directions for a weight loss or healthy maintenance program)
Isagenix 30 Day Cleanse & Its Benefits
The company’s top seller is the 30-Day Nutritional Cleansing Program. For an extended period, you have a plan that includes two of the three daily meals with essential vitamins and minerals on top of that. Deep cleansing reaches all the way down to the cellular level.
Isagenix 30 day cleanse features a complete array of products. With the program, you get four IsaLean Shake canisters in a choice of Creamy Dutch Chocolate or Creamy Dutch Vanilla. Ionix Supreme, two Cleanse for Life, Natural Accelerator, Isagenix Snacks, IsaFlush, and instructions are provided. You also get Replenish Orange Sticks sports drink that rehydrates and re-energizes; it helps replace electrolytes and nutrients lost after exercise.
Add-Ons to the 30-Day Program
- Ageless Essentials: A package with Product B IsaGenesis targets aging within the body. Aside from feeling nourished with vitamins and minerals, you’ll feel younger and more vigorous. A Daily Pack for men or women provides an optimal daily level of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and Omega 3.
- SlimCakes: These snacks are high in fibre and good for optimal heart and digestive health.
- e+ Energy Shot: The same level of natural caffeine as green tea and yerba mate as in the 9-day program.
- Whey Thins: A filling snack for between meals that has 10 grams of protein per each 100-calorie pack.
The Isagenix 30 day cleanse program guide also features the same Shake Day Planner, Cleanse Day Planner, Shake Day Snack Options, and Cleanse Day Options. A complete calendar and guideline help you manage the routine. Guidelines recommend adding certain Isagenix products including e+, Isagenix Greens, and IsaFruits. The plan calls for 400-600 calorie meals for lunch or dinner.
Exercise is also encouraged. Aerobic and resistance training is suggested to boost the benefits of the program while Replenish™ will help replace lost vitamins, glycogen, and electrolytes. Athletes should obtain additional training and medical advice for high-intensity exercise. For everyone, adequate water intake is required. Isagenix guidelines call for 91 ounces of water a day for women and 125 ounces for men, and that’s just approximated for temperate climates.
As with its other programs, Isagenix recommends no more than two consecutive Cleanse Days in a week. Two Cleanse Days per week should not be done for more than three consecutive weeks without modifications to Shake Days. The shakes provide essential nutrition, so there should be two days of these before any two consecutive day Deep Cleanse.
Guidelines for the 30-day program also cover meal ideas. High protein and fibre meals are detailed. There must also be a balance of complex carbohydrates and healthy fats. Vegetables are an essential part of the plan as well. Some of the allotted foods include:
- Protein: Free-range chicken breast, salmon or other wild fish, gluten-free chicken or turkey burger, wild bison, tofu or meat alternative, free-range egg/egg whites, or free-range white turkey.
- Complex Carbohydrates: Organic old fashioned oatmeal, organic brown, wild, or basmati rice, quinoa, gluten-free or whole-grain pasta, corn tortillas, baked yam or sweet potato, or beans or lentils.
- Healthy Eats: Olive or flax oil, IsaCrunch, organic almond butter, avocado, unsalted pumpkin, sunflower, or sesame seeds, raw almonds or walnuts, or reduced-fat feta cheese.
- Vegetables: Dark greens broccoli, kale, or spinach. Mixed salad greens, peppers/tomatoes/onions, steamed mixed vegetables, sliced tomato, asparagus, and green beans are included in these choices too.
- Other: The 30 day program also allows for low carb options such as organic apple or pear, fresh melon or papaya, organic berries, the e+ Energy Shot, fresh herbs/basil/rosemary/cilantro/parsley, hot or iced herbal tea with one/two teaspoons of honey, and an IsaLean Bar.
With four or more Cleanse Days per month and the recommended amount of Shake Days, you can also customize the 30-day system. The company offers a couple of different options to suit your needs. Measurement Tracker lets you input your initial weight and measurements on Day and then on Day 11 and Day 30. You can also compare the results to your initial goals.
The 30-day cleansing program is designed to provide anyone with a complete nutrition system that addresses every tissue, organ system, and biological function. It is also fine for people with lactose intolerance or other dairy sensitivities. Nearly everyone, therefore, can manage their weight, muscle tone, and detoxification needs. The energy boost and appetite control cannot be ignored either. For a complete combination of these, Isagenix cleanse products are the absolute answer.