- Nonstick extra virgin olive oil cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups dry old fashioned oats
- 3 scoops Vanilla IsaPro®
- 1 stick Orange Want More Energy?®
- 2 Tbsp flaxseeds
- 1 cup nonfat dry powdered milk
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 tsp vanilla extra
- Spray an 8 x 8 inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set pan aside
- In a large bowl, combine oats, Vanilla IsaPro, Orange Want More Energy?, flaxseeds and nonfat dry powdered milk
- In a separate bowl, whisk together peanut butter, water and vanilla. Add peanut butter mixture to dry ingredients and mix until dough is sticky.
- Using wet hands or a rubber spatula sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, and spread the mixture evenly into a 8 x 8 sprayed pan. Freeze for 1 hour until mixture is firm enough to cut. Cut into 9 squares. Wrap individually and store in refrigerator or freezer until hungry.
Yields: 9 bars
–Submitted by Sarah G.