Looking to get back on track with your eating habits following calorie-laden holiday indulgences? We’ve got a healthy pancake recipe for you to try out to amp up your protein intake, fill you up and help you start the New Year off right.
With IsaPro® and IsaLean® Shakes as a base, you can mix and match other healthy, tasty ingredients in these delicious pancakes including IsaDelight Plus™.
- 6 egg whites beaten until fluffy
- 1/2 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup of fat free cottage cheese
- 1/2 scoop IsaLean Vanilla
- 1/2 scoop IsaPro
- ¼ cup IsaCrunch
- ¼ cup wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Optional ingredients – 4 IsaDelight Plus chopped, ½ cup blueberries.
Place all ingredients into blender except egg whites. Pulse until mixture is uniform. Pour into bowl and fold in egg whites. Heat griddle, cook and serve.
Makes 6 pancakes
Per 2 pancakes – Calories: 275, Fat 14 g, Carbs 25 g, Protein 25 g